Volunteer Position: Tech Support: (Commitment Approximately 20-30 hours)
The mission of this volunteer position: To set up an on-line classroom in the meeting room at Dunamas® Center Ministries.
Volunteer Position: This is a non-paid opportunity to help a growing ministry/business be able to reach more couples and families for Christ by helping. You can contribute to lower the divorce rate and cesarean section rate by helping us set up our on-line classroom where we can teach live and record for later access. This will have a huge impact on how many people we can service and provide training and materials that are designed to build Christ centered, heart connecting, marriage focused families.
- Be local to Colorado Springs. Because you will need to come into our building and set up the classroom, you will need to be local to Colorado Springs, or be able to come to Colorado Springs.
- Bring us information about different options. Meet with us to talk about what it is we want to accomplish and be able to do in the classroom. Then evaluate the different on-line services for accessibility, ease of use, and cost. Bring that information to us so we can decide together the best option for Dunamas® Center Ministries and its divisions.
- Help with purchasing equipment. You will evaluate the available cameras, tablets, etc and advise us on the best options for our classroom based on ease of use and cost.
- Set up the classroom. It will be your job to set up all the equipment in the classroom and make sure it is running properly.
- Once the classroom is set up, you would train us, and anyone else in our building who wants to be trained, on the use of the equipment.
- Within 1 month to 6 weeks. Once this project is started we would like to see it come to completion within 1 month to 6 weeks.
More Volunteers Needed
Whenever a church or a Christian ministry talks about tithing many people shut their ears off, get offended ore even get angry. After all, “They just want my money.” That’s all people think tithing is about: money. In reality, tithing and giving is about many things. But mainly it is about your resources; money being only one of them.
Tithing can be a form of worship.
Tithing can be time spent in prayer.
Tithing can be your talents: You could be really good at making something that could be sold for missions. Or have a special computer skill that you could help a ministry set up something technical they need in their offices.
Tithing can be your time: You could tithe your time. If you did a true 10% tithe of your waking hours, that would be approximately 10 hours of volunteer time a week. But even just 5% of your time can be amazing, as long as it is consistent and can be counted on.
God doesn’t just want your money, He wants you.
And I do all things for the sake of the gospel, that I may become a fellow partaker of it. 1 Corinthians 9:23
He wants you to ask Him how you can best serve through your local church, or even a ministry anywhere if what you have to offer can be done on-line.
What we are talking about is being a good steward for the kingdom through whatever means you have available to you.
As each one has received a special gift, employ it in serving on another, as good stewards of the manifold grace of God. Whoever speaks, let him speak, as if it were, the utterances of God; whoever serves let him do so as by the strength which God supplies; so that in all things god may be glorified through Jesus Christ, to whom belongs the glory and dominion forever and ever. Amen. 1 Peter 4:10-11
He wants you to know that wherever you are physically, wherever you are skills wise, wherever you are time wise, wherever you are financially, you always have something to give back to Jesus, and to those who have poured their lives out for you.
But seek first His kingdom and His righteousness; and all these things shall be added to you. Matthew 6:33