Your Titus 2 Generational Ministry Training
"Older men are to be temperate, dignified, sensible, sound in faith, in love, in perseverance...urge the young me to be sensible."
"Older women likewise are to be reverent in their behavior, not malicious gossips, not enslaved to much wine, teaching what is good."
When a church has a post birth care program it will contribute to the health of marriages, families and churches by:
- Increasing connection to the baby, the marriage, and the church
- Bringing love and understanding of Jesus.
- Building generational relationships
- Contributing to less postpartum mood disorders
- Building stronger, Christ centered, heart connected, marriages and families.
- Growing healthier babies who are less likely to need doctors and hospitalization
- Dads will be more relaxed and available for the mom and baby
What will be covered in the training
- Developing a Biblical mindset
- How the church can impact a generation for Jesus both inside and outside the church
- What it will take set up a Titus 2 ministry in your church
- How to help a family set up their care program
- How to use the Post Birth Care Handbook
- Attitudes when helping a family
- Understanding Birth Trauma and its impact on the formation of the family
- Health and nutrition for new moms and dads
- Breastfeeding support
- Spiritual support
- Knowing when to contact a professional
- Using a care plan in other situations
If you would like to have Dr. Pauline do an introductory presentation to your church, or you are ready to bring a training to your church, contact: