Helping Christ followers listen to His voice concerning childbirth since 1991
- Establishing a Biblical Mindset
- The Decision Making Process
- How to connect with God and each other for your child’s birth
- Understanding Prenatal Testing
- Understanding Newborn Procedures
- Knowing all your Viable Birth Options
- Life Issues that may Affect your Labor
All topics are framed within our model of being Christ centered, heart connecting, and marriage focused.
What Mom’s Will Gain
- Joy in knowing her husband will provide for and protect her and the baby
- Peace at being able to trust God in a deeper way during the pregnancy and birth
- Beauty to embrace how God designed her body to work
Choices for a Discerning Childbirth® seminar will teach you, over 3 days, how to connect with Jesus and each other in a deeper way by learning how to follow the Biblical model of decision making using knowledge, wisdom, and understanding when it comes to childbirth choices. This seminar can be taken at any time—even before you are married or before getting pregnant! It is a required element of the Discerning Childbirth® series.
“If you do not have the knowledge of the possibility of a thing,
you cannot exercise your faith in that area.” -Dr. Frederick K.C. Price
What Dad’s Will Gain
- Confidence to be the leader of his family the way God intended
- Knowledge to support his leadership and discernment
- Excitement to embrace and walk out God’s best for him, his wife, and his child
Offered monthly on 4th Thursday 6:30-8:30 P.M., Friday 6:30-9:30 P.M. & Saturday 10 A.M.-4 P.M.
To learn more and/or register call 719-313-9356 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org