What to Expect from Part I
Part I will set the foundation for everything you will need to know and how to use the tools to connect to care for each other in a deeper heart way. You will do this by:
1. Counting the cost
2. Understanding each other's heart damage
3. Releasing pride
4. Laying foundations and practicing to connect to care
5. Understanding and writing each other's core pain statements
6, Learning to pray with and for each other in a way that heals hearts.
7. And so much more!
"Make vows to the LORD your God, and perform them." Psalm 76:11a
What to Expect From Part II:
This 8 hour workshop with build on what you learned in Part I to keep your marriage growing and well maintained
1. Continuing to grow in how to care for each others' hears
2. Setting your own person vision and mission statements
3. Confronting other areas of sin such as hypocrisy, idolatry, sexual sin, and occult practices, rebellion
4. Maintaining what you've built
5. What to do if your spouse won't do these things for the marriage.
6. And so much more!
We know how to use and teach all the tools you need to build the Christ-centered, heart-connecting, spirit-filled marriage you've always wanted!
TBD (to be determined based on your availability)
Fill out this form and you will be contacted about scheduling.
This workshop is taught by Dr. Pauline Dillard Exec Dir/CEO of Dunamas Center Ministries. She has Ph.D. in Christian Clinical Psychology. While currently she spends most of her time helping couples to build healthy marriages, she is also a PTSD specialist, and has been studying, teaching, and training in psychonutrition since 1982. She has a passion for helping people to be healed in Christ; body, mind and spirit and is gifted in discernment, word of knowledge, teaching and encouragement.